Oh Baby! This trio of colors picked by Lynn Hoyt is perfect for a baby card. As a soon to be Grammy, I have learned that smokey slate is a trending in many baby boutiques and nurseries.
I didn’t have designer series paper that would compliment the PPA colors. I made my own by simply sponging the three colors (individually) on to Irresistibly Yours specialty paper (retired). I adhered it on a Marina Mist base. Using my Aqua Painter and Stampin’ Write markers I colored Bella. I added a Wink of Stella to her nose and collar. I cropped a scrap piece of my homemade DSP using the Balloon Bouquet punch. The “adorable” sentiment is from Made with Love stamp set on a Bitty Banner.
BONUS DAYS END JULY 31! For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 7 – 31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem on a Stampin’ Up! order between August 2 – 31, 2016.
Thanks for stopping by my happy place! Hugs, M
Hello Stampers! The trio of circles inspired the design of this card. I love working in threes. (Although I usually grab the squares framelits). I am grateful for the challenge! I paired Seaside Shore and the fabulous coordinating designer series papers By the Shore to create a bright hello card for a special friend.
Dapper Denim and Real Red were used against a Pool Party and Very Vanilla background. Love the striking contrast. I had a little fun fussy cutting the sentiment and popping it up against a banner cropped from the Duet Banner Punch.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Enjoy all the cards in the PPA Challenge! Hugs M
A very sweet lady gave our family (7 people!) tickets to Schlitterbahn, SeaWorld and SeaWorld Aquatica. That’s a really big deal. To show my appreciation, I created this simple little note of thanks.
I have lots of ribbon. My goal is to use it up and make room for more which is why I tied together Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay 1/8″ stitched ribbon. The cute little fish bubbles are actually Stampin’ Up! Metallic Enamel shapes. I absolutely LOVE these embellishments.
I’ve been making a lot of square frames using Layering Squares Framelits lately. As a result, I have lots of leftover squares. Using my handy Tomboy Monoadhesive, I randomly tacked down a couple of squares on white card stock. I popped up a stamped image from Mixed Drinks. (Zoom in to see the Wink of Stella sparkle!)
STAMPIN’ UP! BONUS DAYS HAVE BEGUN! SPEND $50 AND EARN $5! JULY 7-31. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 7 – 31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 2 – 31, 2016.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
Thank you for stopping by my blog! Hugs M